Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + + Benefits
12 months ago
Health & Safety Manager
Up to £30,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join a leading sports organization based in Sheffield.
The Health and Safety Manager will support Health and Safety across the organisation through the active promotion of policies, procedures; imparting knowledge, information, advice and training in support of a positive and proactive safety culture.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and supports the development, implementation and continual review of a quality Health and Safety management system in line with legislation, best practice and audit and assessment requirements
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Prepare health and safety strategies and develop internal policy
- Work with Head of Operations to deliver in house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
If you believe you have the skills and experience to match the job profile we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please apply online or send your CV and cover letter stating salary expectations to: email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.