£21000.00 - £23000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
Head Chef- Expanding Coffee/Fresh Food Brand
Barons Quay, Northwich - NEW OPENING
Salary up to £23,000 per annum depending on experience+ benefits
This company is entering an exciting phase of growth and are a dynamic and ambitious company. This is an excellent opportunity for a current Head Chef/Sous Chef to join a company who really care about their staff and opinions. They are a growing company and can offer excellent opportunities for ambitious people.
As Head Chef, you will take charge of the usual responsibilities on a day-to-day basis, leading your team in-line with the company expectations and supporting the store to meet the target KPI's.
As a Head Chef, you will lead your team by example, drive service & sales, and be the constant face of energy and passion in the kitchen. The atmosphere is fast-past, yet inviting and casual, with a strong focus on the quality of our coffee, seasonal fresh food, cocktails, and always providing the best service.
The ideal Head Chef….
- A calm and organised Head Chef who will motivate and lead their team, providing structured and progressive training for everyone in the kitchen.
- A Head Chef that can cook, taste and enjoy their food, and will ensure great quality and consistency.
- An experienced and well-trained catering professional, who understands that a store with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better drinks, better customer service and better profits.
- A leader who can balance hitting financial and management targets with a passionate flair for customer service and training.
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record as a Head Chef.
- A knowledgeable Head Chef who takes pride in producing great quality products and will work with their Head Chef and Store Manager to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company who can offer strong career progression for the right people. If this sounds like the right role for you and you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.