£65000.00 - £70000 per annum + Car or car allowance
about 2 months ago
Head of Store Support and Operations
Well established Non-Profitable Organisation
Salary up to £70,000 per annum dependant on experience+ company car or car allowance plus great benefits
Are you an experienced and innovative retail leader looking for an exciting new challenge?
My client is a leading charity retailer, with a large store portfolio across the breadth of the UK. We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join them in the role of Head of Store Support and Operations. The Head of Store Support and Operations is a newly created key role within the senior leadership team. The role will work in close partnership with the Head of Retail and Head of Customer Proposition and will report into the Executive Director.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role working with a large retailer. This is a very varied role, with accountability for problem solving and delivering transformational change across several areas including supply chain, logistics and communication.
- The Redesign of the entire supply chain and logistics operation to drive efficiencies, reduce cost and improve the customer experience.
- Developing and delivering a Retail communication strategy which truly connects retail colleagues, volunteers with the charitable cause and drives brand awareness.
- Designing and delivering a Retail trading plan to enable stores to drive optimal trading margin and maximise selling opportunities.
- Collaborating closely with the Head of Customer Proposition and Head of Retail to deliver the strategy.
- Working in close partnership with the Head of Retail Transformation to drive process efficiencies and drive out cost.
- Working collaboratively with the Retail senior leadership team and sharing collective responsibility for Retail performance and delivery of key objectives.
Experience and skills required:
- Prior experience of holding a store operations leadership role across a large multi-channel retail business, either as a function head or as a director. Broad and deep knowledge and experience of this discipline.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in end-to-end supply chain management, inventory management, ecommerce, stock flows, demand plans, storage solutions and warehousing.
- Experience of designing and delivering strategies that cut across a Retail organisation.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of driving out complexity through improved routes and capacity planning, supply, and demand models.
- Knowledge of the latest Retail in-store technology.
- Demonstrates a relentless drive towards providing customer service excellence.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety legislation to ensure colleague and customer safety and safeguarding.
- Thorough knowledge of retail legislation and trading standards.
- Ideally you will also have knowledge and/or experience of charity retailing including gift aid legislation.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply today for more information about this amazing opportunity…
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of everything our charity partner does. They want to seize every opportunity to build a truly diverse and inclusive workplace.
They are always looking for applications from disabled people. If you are disabled and you have the skills and, or the experience to do the job, they really want to interview you.
Just let us know in your application that you are applying under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme.
If you would prefer an application form or need any of the job information in a different format such as large print or braille. Please contact us via our website
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.