£50000 - £55000 per annum + + bonus + car allowance + benefits
7 months ago
Head of Retail - Leading Charity
£50,000 -55,000 + bonus + car allowance + benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and highly motivated Head of Retail for a leading charity with a number of stores across London. The main purpose of the role will be to develop and grow the retail business, maximising sales and profitability in order to fund the charitable work of the hospice.
Head of Retail - The Role:
- Develop and implement a trading strategy in line with the business objectives to grow income and profit.
- Evaluate, develop and implement new retail opportunities both store based and online that will support and achieve the growth targets.
- Evaluate, develop and implement management structures to support the successful delivery of the trading strategy.
- Mentor, train and develop a retail team to exceed sales and profit budgets and excel in customer service.
- Take overall responsibility of the recruitment, management and support of all paid employees and the volunteer workforce.
- Ensure that all stores achieve sales and profit budgets whilst operating in line with trading standards.
Head of Retail - The Person:
- Proven track record in developing a successful retail strategy and increasing sales in both a physical and online marketplace
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer service excellence
- Demonstrable experience of leading, managing and developing a retail team to achieve results
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing charity, if you are interested please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.