£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits
6 months ago
Head of Retail / Head of Salons - Beauty
£55,000 - £65,000 + bonus + benefits
This chain of Beauty Salons based in shopping centres across the UK has grown to be a major success within the beauty salon sector. Currently providing over 14,000 high quality beauty treatments every single week they have become a popular name within the beauty industry.
Due to this exponential growth they are now creating a central HQ in London and are seeking a highly motivated individual to be part of developing a national brand, working in a start up like environment there is plenty of opportunity to truly make an impact of how the business is shaped. If you have prior Area Manager / Regional Manager / Operational Manager / Head of Operations / Head of Retail experience this could be the role for you.
Head of Retail / Head of Salons - The Role
As Head of Retail, you will be responsible for the overview and consultation of the operation of the Salons, including establishing and meeting the budgets and financial goals of the organisation, implementing a strategic plan to include marketing initiatives as well as overseeing all day-to-day operations.
- Motivate, nurture and reward excellence within our business through inspiring and developing our Salon and Area Managers.
- Prepare, implement and monitor a business plan to achieve retail targets, including specific targets for key launches and sites as the group continues to grow.
- Ensure that financial goals are attained by developing a retail sales plan.
- Establish service and retail goals for staff and provide guidance on how to achieve them.
- Specify and control efficient usage of professional products for all services by completing a service cost analysis and implementing an inventory control system.
- Implement a strategy to attract both local and corporate groups and promote all service offerings to attendees.
- Create training manuals and oversee all training for our front of house team.
- Support, launch and monitor marketing strategies and promotional activities at store level
- Devise seasonal customer promotions and staff incentives.
- Maintain and build a team of service providers to meet all aspects of professionalism and service demands.
Head of Retail / Head of Salons - The Person
- Minimum 5 years in management position and operational experience with at least 3 years as an equivalent senior management role such as Area Manager / Regional Manager / Operations Manager
- Strong communication and supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of retail operations and inventory systems.
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Efficient, well organised, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Sales oriented, energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance, excellent verbal and written skills and ability to show initiative and make decisions.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.