£55000 - £75000 per annum + + car, bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
Head of Retail
£55,000 - £75,000 plus car and excellent OTE and company benefits
Following on from their success over a number of years, our prestigious client is currently seeking a Head Of Retail Operations to take the business to even greater heights.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Head of Retail to join a family oriented business where every voice is heard and they will be truly able to have their stamp on the company
What is the role and what type of candidates are we looking for?
Working closely with the Board of Directors, the successful Head of Retail Operations will have a real passion for retail and be responsible for managing, growing and leading our brilliant teams.
You will be given full autonomy to make the role your own. You will be expected to challenge and lead, bring a trader / negotiator mindset to the buying team and push the company to new levels.
The successful candidate will have proven success as a Senior Retail Manager who has had direct responsibility for a minimum of 40/50 sites within the UK and who has excellent commercial awareness and strong leadership skills.
The Head of Retail Operations will be responsible for the following:
- Overall P&L for 100+ stores across the UK
- Manage team of area managers ensuring engaged, inspired and high performing work force
- Developing annual store strategy, ensuring optimised customer proposition and ultimately YOY growth where applicable.
- Develop and drive KPIs on tactical level to drive strategy delivery
- Create a commercial culture, and team of specialists who can solve customer queries and deliver up selling opportunities.
- Project manage strategic initiatives and ad hoc reactive tasks
The Successful Head of Retail Operations will:
- Have had full responsibility for a minimum of 40/50 sites
- Have experience of working in a strategic multi-site position having ownership of full P&L for store estate
- Be an inspiring, galvanising, empathetic and ambitious leader, able to overcome times of adversity and remain humble and confident during great achieving times
- Have a solutions first mind set to tasks and problem solving and be creative where applicable to challenge the status quo and bring on new initiatives to retain and compound competitive advantage.
- Have the ability to build on the success of the brand - building identity with previous acquisitions to create a uniformed name and culture
- Have a current clean driving licence and be open to travelling to sites across the UK regularly
What's on Offer:
The salary on offer has a banding of £55-75k depending on experience plus some excellent bonus and benefits. If you are interested in this exceptional opportunity, please apply ASAP - this position is sure to attract a lot of interest.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.