£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
16 days ago
Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager - Hospitality
£40,000 to £50,000 DOE
Our client is a London based independent hospitality operator, with a small portfolio of late night venues and events spaces in the South East underpinned by a head-turning programme of music and cultural events. We are currently looking for a Head of Marketing to build on the current success of the company and assist in further growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Marketing Manager from a multi-site hospitality background with a strong understanding of the local and national bars, events, festivals and venue scenes. You'll be proactive, detail focused and used to working well under pressure, whilst able to inspire your team members and lead by example. Solid knowledge of web analytics, social media, reporting, paid search, photoshop and Wordpress is essential.
Key Responsibilities of the Head Of Marketing:
- Lead marketing activities across all venues, including social media, digital campaigns, print advertising, designing content, and all marketing across public facing and private events.
- Implement a marketing strategy across the estate in ways that promote higher profitability, ticket sales, footfall and bar sales.
- Work closely with Heads of Departments, reporting back to the board on your successes on a quarterly basis.
- Management of external stakeholders, i.e. outsourced press agency, external designers etc.
- Lead and develop the existing marketing team.
- Ensure all marketing activity is of excellent quality online, offline and in-event.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager who is looking for a new challenge with a forward thinking, exciting and fast-growing company. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.