£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
7 months ago
Head of Marketing - Leisure
£50,000 - £55,000 + bonus + benefits
This is an opportunity to join an exciting leisure brand as Head of Marketing as it continues to grow across the UK. This role is ideally suited to someone with a general marketing background combined with experience of working in the leisure, hospitality or retail industries.
Reporting directly into the CEO you will drive the direction and implementation of the marketing strategy as well as managing and supporting the Marketing Managers of each individual site. This is a role that will expand further in the future and is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with the business.
You should have at least 5 years experience in a relevant senior marketing role.
Head of Marketing - the role:
Planning & Strategy
- Develop and implement marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Produce quarterly and annual marketing plan in line with budgets and strategy
- Develop our central and site digital marketing strategy to set the standards and priorities for our digital and social media campaigns
- Communicate and deliver the central marketing strategy across all sites.
- Collaborate and support site Marketing Managers in development and implementation of site marketing plans and calendars
- Directly manage central marketing budget and oversee management of site budgets
- Coordinate the planning of site calendar and events programmes
- Support and manage on-site Marketing Managers
- Lead recruitment of Marketing Managers for new locations
Communications & CRM
- Develop a clear approach to understanding and addressing, through marketing activities, the needs and values of our existing and potential visitor base to drive additional first time and repeat visits
- Oversee guest communications via Mail Chimp and campaign planning and analysis
- Develop our process for use of Salesforce (or alternative software) to expand our events database and use to drive additional events revenue
Digital Marketing & Platforms
- Organise, implement and analyse all campaigns across social media platforms
- Coordinate our brand designer and web developer in adapting the website for multiple sites
Events, Partnerships & Promotions
- Create plan for and implement developments to event & party packages and help organise and host key company events throughout the year
- Support site Marketing Managers in expanding network of local corporates and delivering effective partnerships with local businesses and organisations to drive additional revenue
External Resource, Agency Management & PR
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with external resources, to include PR and copywriter, and develop their understanding of the brand to deliver outputs
Head of Marketing - the person:
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant Senior Marketing Role
- Direct experience working in leisure, hospitality or F&B industry
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Balance of capacity to make senior decisions with willingness to be hands-on and get things done
- Preferably experience in managing team members in multiple locations
- Competence and confidence working in Word, Excel and PowerPoint with strong analytical skills
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.