£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Head of IT & Digital Services - Large leisure brand
Our client is the largest provider of small sided football in the UK and Europe with almost 50 sites providing over 750 pitches plus access to 3 party suppliers with a further 240 locations.
The main purpose of the role will be to lead, manage, implement and be responsible for all Digital Services within the company, including working with key developers and suppliers to create an all-new 5-a-side football digital platform, plus EPOS. Also to provide long term strategic leadership of the IT and digital services of the company, bringing to life next generation experiences online to our customers. Reporting to the MD, this role will become a key member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Devise an exciting, interactive platform for 5-a-side football participation which supports further UK and international growth for years to come.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT & digital services through oversight of service levels with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance.
- Manage and deliver the roll out of new sites, core business system enhancements, and improvements using suppliers and developers
- Manage and monitor the contracts for the supply of digital and IT services; including the specification of services, identification and choice of suppliers.
- To manage the IT Digital resources to deliver exciting new technology and digital services for our customers.
- To provide digital leadership to enable Service Heads to deliver highly effective and efficient services to customers.
The ideal person will:
- Have proven experience managing a small IT department.
- Have proven experience of successfully delivering business critical business systems, including substantive web based systems programmes and services to a diverse UK business.
- Have had oversight of technical infrastructure and network systems and significant experience in IT systems management.
- Have proven ability to manage projects, involving a variety of stakeholders both internal and external and to deliver to time and budget.
- Have experience of identifying and understanding service requirements and the ability to translate into a deliverable solution.
- Have experience of addressing senior management teams and achieving successful outcomes.
- Have experience of forming and delivering IT Digital Strategies.
- Have proven experience of negotiating and managing IT contracts with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Have the proven ability to come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems and to see through to completion.
The successful candidate will also need to have experience the use of:
- VM ware
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation; these are exciting times to get on board. If you wish to apply, please follow the below link.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here