Perth & Kinross, Scotland
4 months ago
Head of Graphic Design
Perthshire - Scotland
Salary up to £30,000 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits
An exciting opportunity to join an iconic premium/luxury fashion retailer has arisen in the role of Head of Graphic Design.
My client is looking for an experienced Head of Graphic Design. You will need to have gained experience in commercial graphic design and particularly mail order catalogue production. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an iconic retailer who are growing rapidly. who Working closely with the senior managers and a team of buyers, marketers, photographers and leading other designers, the successful candidate will be instrumental in the growth of the retailer and brand.
Head of Graphic Design Responsibilities:
- Managing the whole catalogue design workflow from initial design roughs to the production of print ready files.
- To liaise with other departments and colleagues as well as external printers and the repro house.
- Managing the production of other print and digital design requirements such as advertising and marketing emails.
- Working closely with the Product Director to ensure all design work is produced in line with the brand guidelines and is of consistent and impeccably high standard.
- To manage the design calendar, workflow and resources to ensure all stakeholders are kept informed of progress and requirements are produced to deadline.
Head of Graphic Design Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in catalogue production is essential - preferably in a luxury or premium fashion based business, but other industries would be considered.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience of digital design, particularly for marketing emails would be beneficial.
- As well as having creative flair and an excellent understanding of commercially driven design, the right candidate will have strong organisational skills, experience of print management, be used to managing a team and be able to juggle a number of priorities to meet multiple deadlines.
- Previous experience working with Newspapers and Magazines would also be an advantage.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and unique company in a stunning location with the very best products!
This position would suit an established Senior Graphic Designer or Head of Graphic design who is looking for an opportunity to work with a very successful business who pride themselves on offering 1st class customer service. The company do provide temporary accomodation for candidates relocating to the area.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.