Blair Atholl, Perth & Kinross
Competitive Salary plus Great Benefits
17 days ago
House Of Bruar
Head of Department- Foodhall
Blair Atholl, Perthshire, Scotland
Competitive salary dependant on experience plus benefits
We have a unique opportunity for an accomplished Manager to join our team in continuing the pursuit of excellence in customer service that is required in our highly prestigious Award Winning Foodhall Department.
We are looking for a permanent full time Department Manager to manage the flagship Foodhall Department at The House of Bruar - Scotland's most prestigious country store. The department is 20,000 sq ft and has expanded over the last few years, with the addition of a Drinks Room, furthering its reputation as one of the premium Scottish Food Halls. With customer service at the heart of our business, you will take pride in delivering the best of Scotland in Scotland!
Working with luxury brands and products, our aim is to deliver the best goods and service that Scotland has to offer. Duties will include leading and managing a team, ensuring the highest levels of customer service, housekeeping, merchandising, driving sales and training and motivating your team. You will understand the importance of managing stock levels on the floor, and build excellent relationships with the warehouse and buying teams.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Head Buyer to assist with the growth and development of the department. If you enjoy working with luxury food brands, and are passionate and driven to deliver the very best customer service with your team this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Operating the Department through day-to-day management and task delegation to the team.
- Understanding department revenue targets and consistently striving to achieve them.
- Liaising with Warehouse and Buyers in managing stock movements.
- Handing all customer queries, complaints and returns in a professional and efficient manner.
- Motivating, training and coaching the team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Maintaining our visually inspiring in-store and window displays to reflect the company brand and reputation.
- To undertake tasks from various stakeholders in an effective and timely manner.
- To passionately promote and drive Brand Image through extensive product knowledge.
- Creating a positive working environment for the team and our customers.
- To manage the shop floor at all times in order to identify/resolve urgent issues and communicate appropriate information to the Food Buying Manager
You will be:
- A Customer Service Ambassador
- A Great Leader with a proven track record
- Collaborative, flexible and reliable
- Able to support a rapidly changing programme
- Interested in visual displays, with visual flair
- Positive attitude with an approachable manner and a drive to succeed
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression and learning and development opportunities
- Work life balance
- Being a part of a company whose values will give you a standard to aspire to and underpin who we are as a company and a community
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply today, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!