City of London, London
Up to £45446.00 per annum + Great Benefits
8 months ago
Head of Data and Supporter Services - National Charity
Salary c£45,400 per annum + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charity retailers in the position of Head of Data and Supporter Services based in London.
Reporting into the Head of Fundraising, this position sits in the Data and Supporter Services team, which provides the infrastructure essential to the success of the Fundraising Department in raising money that is vital to enable the charity to function successfully. This is a key role within this UK Based charity.
Head of Data and Supporter Services - The Role:
- Line manage the Data and Supporter Services team, in order to provide an exemplary supporter care, donations processing and data management function.
- Manage the provision of effective supporter care, through the implementation and monitoring of clear and transparent KPIs, including the timeliness of the banking and thanking process.
- Lead the Data and Supporter Services team to deliver a responsive service to Fundraising colleagues and ensure the integrity and timeliness of our importing, selecting and reporting services.
- Manage the database systems, in conjunction with IT colleagues and suppliers, ensuring that the systems are up to date, functioning optimally and fit for purpose.
- Manage the annual planning process including financial planning and cost control for the data services team, managing the budget on an on-going basis.
- Play a full part in the Fundraising leadership team, ensuring that data and income generation through data and reporting is at the heart of our planning.
- Lead the strategic direction for our supporter data, developing our data capability and its application within the organisation and particularly embedding intelligent data insight, to drive an increase in supporter income.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of donations, including the management of relationships with third party data entry and donation processing suppliers to ensure accuracy, compliance with clear SLAs, and value for money.
Head of Data and Supporter Services - The Person:
- A deep knowledge of relational, CRM data bases, ideally including The Raiser's Edge, to deliver multiple data inputs and outputs and ability to understand their actual and potential use as a marketing, fundraising and campaigning tool.
- Significant experience of managing a data services function, directly adding value to income generation, ideally within the charity sector.
- A highly detail-oriented mind with excellent accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail.
- A deep knowledge and experience of using data management tools, including Raiser's Edge, FastStats, SQL, ImportOmatic, Microsoft Excel, and PowerBI, and experience of managing ETL processes.
- Experience of managing the provision of exemplary supporter care, including the timeliness of the banking and thanking process.
This is an excellent time to join this leading charity retailer, if you feel you have the experience please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.