£60000 - £70000 per annum
12 months ago
Head of Commercial - Large leisure brand
Our client is the largest provider of small sided football in the UK and Europe with almost 50 sites providing over 750 pitches plus access to 3 party suppliers with a further 240 locations.
Due to the recent and projected growth of the Company, they are now looking for a Head of Commercial. Reporting into the CEO you will be responsible for the Commercial Partnerships department which will ensure the commercial success of the brand both in the UK and internationally.
- Working with the Commercial and Marketing teams, the Head of Commercial will support the creation of a growth plan, alongside campaigns that meet the stated objectives and position the brand as the number one commercial partner in reaching grassroots football players in the UK
- Manage product development initiatives- ensuring new programmes and products are both commercially viable, but also at the forefront of our industry
- Create, maintain and grow a pipeline of prospective new partners using in house resource or 3rd party agencies (or a combination of both)
- Oversee the commercial partnership process from the initial pitch, to negotiation of contracts and activation of agreed activity within the brand
- Identify new business opportunities in existing and new markets
- Provide valid information and market feedback on the industry trends, which will become the basis for strategic planning and forecasting for management
- Build and maintain close working relationships across the business to ensure the business is operating in the most efficient way
- High level of business acumen to design and create buy in at all levels internally and externally for new markets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience within a role such as a premier league or championship commercial head or within a sports team, sponsorship department, agency, large stadium commercial team, or a sport funding body
- Minimum 5 years' experience running a large commercial partnership department
- Proven track record in developing multi-year, six figure commercial partnerships
- Experience in managing a team around partnership management, as well as taking on individual responsibility to drive new business
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking in the development of new commercial partnership ideas and strategies
- Competence around creation of and reviewing head of terms/contracts
- A established network of contacts of potential commercial partners and agencies
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation; these are exciting times to get on board. If you wish to apply, please follow the below link.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here