Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £34000.00 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Head Chef - Restaurant
Salary up to £34k plus benefits
Are you a talented Head Chef, who excels in a high-volume fresh food environment? If so, we're waiting to hear from you.
As Head Chef you will be a role model to setting standards within the kitchen & being an ambassador. You will need to lead and adhere to Health & Safety as well as Food safety practices at all times. As Head Chef you will provide continued efficiency of the kitchen and production of consistent quality food.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management and control of the catering department.
- Actively lead, inspire and encourage your team whilst remaining self-motivated too.
- Key focus on delivering the highest quality food.
- Ensure area of responsibility is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring all members of kitchen staff are adhering to food hygiene and health & safety.
Personal Skills & Qualities:
- Well organised and methodical
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- A good time keeper with the ability to demonstrate flexibility.
- Passionate about leading and developing your team
- A self-starter with previous experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or Sous Chef.
- Must have a thorough understanding of food hygiene, COSHH and Health & Safety procedures; a food hygiene certificate is preferred
- Proven ability of kitchen management through dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress.
- RIDDOR, HACOP, PEER;
- Must hold a qualification in professional catering (City & Guilds, BTEC or HND
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.