£24000.00 - £27000 per annum
2 months ago
Head Chef - Head Chef - Long Ditton
Fresh branded restaurant
£24,000 to £27,000 + excellent benefits
My client is a successful family-owned horticultural business that serves the local community. With a portfolio of 16 Garden Centres across Surrey, Sussex, Middlesex, West London and Berkshire. We are currently recruiting for a highly skilled and passionate Head Chef to join the team.
The successful candidate must have catering experience in a retail environment and be able to work well under pressure. Previous experience and qualifications in managing food hygiene/safety is essential. enthusiastic team player who will thrive in our fast-paced Café Bar that serves high quality, freshly prepared food. No late nights.
Head Chef - Key responsibilities:
- Ensure all food produced is off good quality and well presented
- Ensure that all food is stored to the company's standards and HACCP guidelines
- Ensure all food produced is of acceptable quality/temperature
- Ensure all temperature checks are carried out and correctly recorded
- Ensure food/stock is correctly stored and rotate
- Accurately complete food safety diary, daily
- Produce all food recipes to specification and company guidelines
- Strictly always adhere to all relevant food safety and hygiene regulations
- Lead the kitchen team
- Work as part of the Café Bar team undertaking any other reasonable duties as and when required
Head Chef - Experience:
- Must have experience of managing teams
- Service background - Garden centre café/restaurant / Canteens / Cafes
- Qualifications in managing food hygiene/safety
Head Chef - Benefits:
- Salary £24-£27K per annum
- Every other weekend off, having alternate Tuesday and Thursdays off
- Free Parking
Our client is growing company with opportunities for a long term and progressive career. if you are interested and have what it takes to flourish in this role then please apply today with cv and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.