£26000 - £27000 per annum + + Benefits
about 1 month ago
£27,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is one of the leading Garden Centre Groups in the UK
We are currently looking for a Head Chef to manage the kitchen operation within their fantastic restaurant, leading the team to deliver exceptional food quality whilst achieving financial targets and KPI's. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager within a branded restaurant or pub environment, plus excellent communication skills.
- Leading and motivating the kitchen team to deliver menu items to the highest standard, and in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a control system to assure quality as well as reducing food waste
- Working to the highest possible standard of health & safety, ensuring food hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Stock management and ordering.
- Full management of the kitchen team including initial recruitment, training, development and rotas
- Continuously driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
- A passion for using only the freshest ingredients and delivering only the best food.
- Experience in designing menus using locally sourced produce.
- You will be a true foodie, confident and have experience managing a team which will include a second chef, baker, commis chefs and kitchen assistants.
- Attractive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Enhanced holidays
- Full training
- Daytime only hours
- Staff incentives
- Discount scheme
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.