£25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus potential + benefits
3 months ago
Head Chef for a fun and energetic branded restaurant
Up to £35,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Our client is a multi national food service group that prides themselves on their brands and their unique customer experience. If you love working in restaurants, have excellent management skills, a real people person and looking to further their career within the restaurant sector then this is the job for you!
- Ensure all food entering the restaurant received from suppliers meets brand specification
- Maintain proper rotation of food to ensure quality and freshness
- Monitor weekly sales and adjust prep production levels
- Ensure restaurant meets all kitchen costs including but not limited to food cost/labor and kitchen controllables
- Maintain correct stock levels at all times
- Maintain acceptable food preparation times
- Meet company target on kitchen audits
The perfect candidate will be hands on Head Chef with a can do attitude, fantastic communication skills, and great controls. Calm and fair with an eye for detail. You will also possess the following;
- Several years' experience within a branded kitchen environment
- A passion for developing and expanding your culinary skills, and embracing new ideas
- Have the ability to develop and mentor more junior kitchen staff, both individually and as part of an efficient, happy team
- Have leadership qualities, with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to act calmly and fast
- Strong financial acumen - you'll be confident handling budgets, forecasting and stock control
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.