£27000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Head Chef - Boutique Cinema and Restaurant
Salary - 27-30k per annum plus bonus & benefits
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic and very unique opportunity on behalf of our client. This marks the opening of a very exciting boutique cinema concept from one of the leading independent cinema companies in the UK, bringing a truly unmatched cinematic experience to Cheltenham's Regent Arcade in the spring of 2020. Merging cinema with a fabulously designed café and bar, offering a tantalizing range of food and drink.
The venue will consist of fully licensed studios boasting luxurious extra wide sofas along with excellent sight and sound that unleash your senses, including state of the art laser projection to ensure an outstanding and unforgettable experience. Coupled with a striking bar & lounge, this is the new home of good vibes and fun times, any day of the week.
Are you the person that can lead a new team in Cheltenham and deliver this vision?
- An experienced leader who inspires & motivates a team
- Someone with a knowledge and passion for film, good food and drinks.
- An enthusiasm to deliver an exceptional guest experience through our food offering
- Have an excellent understanding of menus, costings, stock rotation and health and safety
- An appetite to be part of something new and a determination to help us expand our brand.
You may also have:
- Experience of delivering high level of covers
- RIDDOR, HACAP
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary & pay rates with annual pay review
- Pension scheme
- Regular development review
- Complimentary cinema tickets for you & your friends
- Discount on all food & drink
If you think you have what we are after and you are excited about having the opportunity to help shape a business, please email your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability following the links below.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.