£26000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Salary 26,000 to £30,000
Our client prides themselves on their brand and their customer experience. If you love working in fresh food restaurants, have excellent management skills, a real people person and looking to further their career within the restaurant sector then this is the job for you!
- Ensure all food entering the restaurant received from suppliers meets brand specification
- Maintain proper rotation of food to ensure quality and freshness
- Monitor weekly sales and adjust prep production levels
- Ensure restaurant meets all kitchen costs including but not limited to food cost/labor and kitchen controllables
- Maintain correct stock levels at all times
- Maintain acceptable food preparation times
- Meet company target on kitchen audits
The perfect candidate will be hands on Head Chef with a can do attitude, fantastic communication skills, and great controls. Calm and fair with an eye for detail. You will also possess the following;
- Several years' experience within a fast paced environment
- A passion for developing and expanding your culinary skills, and embracing new ideas
- Have the ability to develop and mentor more junior kitchen staff, both individually and as part of an efficient, happy team
- Have leadership qualities, with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to act calmly and fast
- Strong financial acumen - you'll be confident handling budgets, forecasting and stock control
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here