£28000 - £30000.00 per annum + + excellent benefits & bonus
5 months ago
Head Chef - Bath
Fresh branded restaurant
up to £30,000 + excellent bonus and benefits
My client is a premium independent casual dining operator with a portfolio in excess of 20 restaurants across the UK, that has experienced steady growth over the last few years. Inspired by French cuisine, they offer high quality, authentic dishes at an affordable price made with the freshest ingredients. We are currently recruiting for a highly skilled and passionate Head Chef to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Head Chef within a high-volume, branded environment and a proven track record of delivering excellent food quality from fresh ingredients. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for food in addition to great team leadership and development skills and a strong commercial awareness.
Key responsibilities of the Head Chef:
- Take full control of the kitchen operation, working closely with the General Manager to increase profitability and achieve business goals
- Manage orders, stock, invoices and food profit, in line with sales
- Lead and manage a high performing team, nurturing skills, building confidence and promoting enthusiasm
- Ensure food is cooked and presented correctly, always to the agreed company specification
- Uphold the highest standards across all areas (food, employee engagement, customer service, financial performance, health and safety)
Benefits include opportunities to earn generous bonuses and rewards, internal training and development programmes, annual awards and even a trip to France for high performers! If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.