£35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits
11 months ago
Our Client works with the best ingredients available to offer an exciting menu which is inspired by travel . They love going the extra mile and take pride in doing the right things in the right way. They work as a team, look out for each other and aim high with their personal development. They also love learning about food and wine!
They are looking for a Head Chef to lead and inspire the kitchen team. They will work closely with the General Manager to support and develop the kitchen team to offer outstanding service.
- Provide meals that are in line with company product specifications.
- To lead, manage and motivate a high performing team
- Understand and work according to Company and legislative standards for Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Be able to liaise with the rest of the management team to consistently produce the required food margins
- To order and accept all deliveries according to company policy and to ensure that all stock meets both Company and legislative standards
- To store, handle and rotate all products according to Company standards.
- To work towards kitchen of excellence.
- Recruitment, supervision, planning, training, coaching and developing of the kitchen team to meet the needs of the customer, the business and the company.
- A competitive salary, plus performance related bonus
- A share of tips from customers
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here