£32000 - £35000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Head Chef - Aberystwyth
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum + monthly bonus opportunity
Live-in accommodation available
My client, an independent group of stunning character pubs and hotels in the North West and Wales, offers a quality dining experience with a variety of fresh, seasonal dishes partnered with local ales and an extensive selection of world wines. We are looking for an experienced Head Chef to lead the team at their site on the Aberystwyth seafront, a bustling foodie pub.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with fresh food and local produce in a fast paced environment whilst being able to lead a team to provide a great customer experience and develop a profitable business. You will be a creative and enthusiastic Head Chef who is looking for a progressive and challenging role, who thrives on autonomy and has the ability to create exciting seasonal menus.
- Designing and producing a consistent, high quality, freshly prepared daily menu.
- Building relationships with local suppliers, sourcing and negotiating for the best produce around.
- Kitchen management; maintaining margins, wage percentages and ensure all health and safety legislation is adhered to.
- Lead and bring on a team of chefs, creating an enjoyable environment for both the kitchen and front of house team.
- A genuine love of food, attention to detail, and experience of a busy high volume kitchen at head chef level would be vital.
The company offers fantastic rewards and benefits including training and advancement opportunities, a contributory pension scheme and discount on accommodation and dining. This is a great opportunity for a Head Chef who is passionate about food with experience in a high volume dining environment. If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.