£18000 - £22000 per annum + bonus
12 months ago
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum plus bonus
My client is one of the leading Health Club brands in the UK. I am looking for an enthusiastic Manager to join this exciting brand leading one of their clubs.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Manager who is currently working within the Health and Fitness industry. You will need to be a business minded Manager with a huge passion for customer service, sales and fitness!
- Through inspiring leadership and management, develop your team into high performers.
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered and maintained.
- Through management and motivation of your team, ensure the club achieves its new membership sales and retention targets.
- To lead from the front and be an integral part of all aspects of the role adhering to the companies policies and processes.
- To manage club operations, opening and closing the club, ensuring the club is fully operational at all times and maintain compliance with Health & Safety laws.
- Proactively attract, recruit and retain staff.
- Manage timetabling of studio classes.
- Ensure equipment and facilities are correctly maintained and serviced.
- Experience required:
- Managerial experience in the health & fitness industry.
- Previous experience of driving a positive sales result.
- KPI aware and driven.
- Confident and professional.
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment.
- Energy, drive and a positive can do attitude.
- Coaching and feedback skills.
- Ideally having fitness qualifications.
If you are interested in working for a leading health and fitness brand who truly value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.