Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits
10 months ago
Graphic Designer - Marketing
£25,000 - £35,000
Our Client is a market leading blue-chip organisation with a fantastic reputation which is unrivalled in the market place. With offices both in the UK and abroad, this really is a company in demand. They are currently seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join their team. With over 45 years in business this company really does deliver a track record of experience and excellence.
The main purpose of the role is to focus on the promotion of non-core verticals which is a targeted area of strategic growth and requires supporting through shared marketing collateral, including e-mail marketing campaigns, print collateral materials, presentations, social media, trade media advertising, trade shows, and online via the company websites.
Graphic Designer - The Role:
- Create a tactical marketing brand vision to generate quality leads for sales
- To innovate new design concepts within the brand guidelines
- To create the vision and execution with both print and digital design skills
- Present creative concepts that build equity in the corporate brand as well as product/service sub-brands
- Developing interactive design, maintain corporate branding, tradeshow materials, print materials, online and email execution
- Work collaboratively with customers to develop strategies to reach particular audiences
- Manage print projects from concept to design to completion
- Work collaboratively with printers, copywriter, vendors, and web developer
Graphic Designer - The Person:
- Extensive experience in a graphic design role on an in-house marketing team, agency or equivalent
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar professional design tools
- Print production experience required
- Experience of delivering successful results in a similar role and fast paced environment
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously, from own initiative and to manage tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft Office is a plus
Experience in both print and digital design is a must, as is strategic experience in building a brand as well as tactical execution of marketing deliverables. The role would also require coordination of the translation of materials into multiple languages to service our global audience.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well established, expanding organisation. If you are interested, please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.