£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
7 months ago
Global Accounts Hospitality Manager, EMEA
Salary up to 50k plus 25k OTE plus company car and excellent benefit scheme
Our client is one of the leading specialists in creating fitness solutions for a wide range of clients. Due to excellent recent results and brand expansion, they are seeking a Global Accounts Hospitality Manager to drive and sustain business across the EMEA region.
The global accounts hospitality manager EMEA is responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies aimed predominantly at developing new business to strongly grow revenue and profits in the EMEA region.
The GA Hospitality Manager will develop account plans and forecast targeted revenue expectation for each hospitality account. You will deliver customer facing presentations both at customer headquarters and at hospitality events across the region.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in consultative sales in the hospitality sector is a must.
- Have a proven track record of strong sales and business development capabilities in global accounts.
- Understand and embrace different cultures.
- Hold excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Have the ability to create and deliver strategy.
- Drive and execute customer and regional strategies.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams.
- Demonstrate solution driven account management with a partnership mentality.
- Be flexible to travel 60-80% of working hours.
- Be ambitious and self-motivated with a strong passion for a job well done.
- Have full proficiency of English, other European languages are an advantage.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join a global brand, who are a market leader in their industry. To apply, please send your full up to date CV with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.