£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + Excellent bonus and benefits
12 days ago
General Manager - West London
High Profile, High Volume, Entertainment venue
Salary up to £75,000pa + generous bonus package
A rare opportunity to has become available for an experience General Manager to join this high tech, leading entertainment venue in West London. This venue is the place to be for any occasion, whether a family celebration, work team building, hanging with friends, or a date night, this is the place to be!
As General Manager you will be overseeing all operations, from entertainment, food, bar and team! Accountable for the day to day running ensuring that all member of the team are in the right place at the right time to ensure customers receive a high level of service.
You will be experienced in managing large teams, working in high pressure environment and confident in liaising with senior management to put strategies in place to ensure the site remains profitable.
As General Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Forecasting and controlling. Revenue, wage costs and planning ahead.
- P&L delivering budgeted venue EBITDA
- Managing cash control, banking reconciliation, investigate discrepancies.
- Stock control.
- Health & Safety for the entire site.
- Motivate, inspire, and drive the team to be the best.
- Create an environment that is in line with the companies visions and values.
As General Manager you will be:
- Experienced in delivering exceptional guest experience.
- Minimum 2 year's experience at General Manager level.
- Extremely organised and able to juggle multiple responsibilities/ duties at once.
- Experience in working with Food & Beverages (alcohol)
- Confident in managing late teams - 80+
- Able to analyse sales performance, KPI's, P&L and be able to put structured plans in place for improvements.
- Experienced in all areas of people management, from hiring, on boarding, development, investigations, disciplinaries and grievances. Able to spot great talent within the team and put succession plans in place.
This really is a great opportunity for an experience GM within the hospitality sector. This brand are all about fun, and as GM you get to set the tone for the venue and bring this to each and every shift! Work hard, play hard - this is definitely the mantra for this brand!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!