£45000 - £50000 per annum + + benefits
12 days ago
General Manager, Watford - New opening!
Exciting social entertainment concept
Salary up to 50k
Our client is a premium hospitality operator with an international presence, with a portfolio of activity-focused venues each complimented by a premium food and beverage offering. This is an exciting and innovative company with ambitious growth plans who are looking for a General Manager for their new high-end adventure golf concept in Watford.
The General Manager is accountable for the strategic and operational development and ongoing of their business. Under the guidance of the Operations Director, you will oversee the Revenue, Service, F&B and Games strategies to ensure the business is run in an efficient and profitable way delivering on all financial, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
As General Manager of this exciting new venue, you should:
· Own the fun!
· Bring your 'A' Game each and every day!
· Bring everyone into play!
· Have a passion for delivering exceptional service.
· Have a big personality, to go with a big smile.
· Lead by example by demonstrating our client's Core Values.
· Promote safe operational standards for both Guest and Associate safety.
Key skills we need from you:
· Have passion & experience of delivering exceptional standards and guest experiences.
· Have at least 2 years' experience at General Manager level in a similar environment.
· Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead but to continually review in order to maximise revenue and profitability.
· Highest personal standards of conduct and performance.
· Experience within a high volume, similarly complex operation and the ability to deliver real results and solve problems.
· Ability to lead by example. Excellent leadership and teamwork skills with an ability to inspire and motivate a large team of associates every day.
· Ability to communicate at all levels including the ability to listen to ensure full information across all areas of the business; tactful, friendly, quick witted and calm with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Ability to interpret financial data and deliver results to an agreed budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager with a background in premium, multi-department hospitality operations to join a unique and innovative company, with the potential to develop as the company grows. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!