4 months ago
Salary Up to £35,000 per annum
A fantastic leadership opportunity has come up to join this brand at an exciting time when they are embarking on a national roll out across the UK.
As General Manager you will be responsible for overall restaurant operations and management of staff.
1. Guests: Makes sure that all Restaurant Managers and employees put "Guests First" to ensure a respectful and enjoyable environment, satisfied guests, and repeat business.
2. People: Attract, hire, develop, coach, and retain Restaurant Supervisors, cooks and Team Members to ensure an engaged, high-performing team.
3. Growth: Ability to devise a controllable profit plan, demonstrate achievement of sales targets, develop guest count analysis and devise a local store marketing plan.
4. Financials: Interprets financial and operational reports and schedules; analyses data and identifies gaps in operating performance; and develops solutions to ensure that operating goals are achieved.
5. Problem Resolution: Proactively ensures that problems are addressed and resolved (such as customer complaints, employee relations issues, facilities or security issues, etc.).
1. Driving for Results: Is "Hungry To Win" for self, team, and Brand. Pushes self and others for results that move the business forward.
2. Working Collaboratively: Values and lives the "Power of We" through words and actions. Works well with all people - guests, franchisees, support employees, supervisors, peers, vendors, etc.
3. Personal Accountability and Decision Making: Earns the respect and trust of others by taking initiative and honouring commitments. Makes timely, informed decisions and owns outcomes for those decisions.
4. Leadership Courage: Acts and leads with conviction; stands up for self and team appropriately. Speaks up professionally and promptly to address issues and provide solutions. Gives others direct, timely, and constructive feedback.
1. Minimum of 3 years experience in restaurant, hospitality, or retail management; 1 year additional operations and/or leadership experience strongly preferred
2. Strong organizational skills with excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
3. Proven ability to problem solve and handle high stress situations
4. Interprets financial statements and understands contributing factors
5. Ability to work weekends, holidays, evenings, and additional shifts as needed
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.