Bonus and benefits
about 1 year ago
General Manager - South West London
National Leisure Operator
Competitive Salary DOE + Excellent Package
We are keen to speak with passionate and motivated General Manager to join our client who are one of the leading players when it comes to state of the art football centres.
The ideal candidate will be an advocate for giving the highest levels of customer service alongside ensuring the smooth day to day running of the centre.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead and drive your team in doing the right things to achieve your KPI's in relation to your customers, our colleagues, our brand and our profitability
- Identify opportunities to maximise profitability and performance of the site and implement these initiatives and actions whilst engaging your team
- Communicate any changes to operational process and procedures to the team and provide suitable training to ensure changes are seamless for our customers
- Lead by example to create a culture of exceptional customer service, constantly pushing the boundaries to enhance the customer experience
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Recognise and reward great behaviours to show your team what great looks like
- Ensure all new starters are trained in line with the Induction Programme, and that probationary reviews are conducted and recorded
- Set goals, regularly review results and support your team through performance management and celebration of successes
- Communicate effectively and provide ongoing feedback through team meetings, one to ones and on the spot coaching
Finance / Sales
- Ensure all team members fully understand and deliver sales, service and standards, via on going communication, training and empowerment
- Work within the profit and loss framework, meeting profit targets and keeping costs under control
- Understand what costs are in your control and take action to manage these effectively within budget
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the leisure industry. If this role is of interest, please send an up date CV and cover letter through the links below.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.