£20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Exciting General Manager Opportunities
Salary up to 25k + bonus potential
We are currently working with one of the most exciting new entertainment brands in the UK. With 8 sites either open or about to open this year and multiple new sites in the next 3 years, this truly is an amazing time to join.
Our client is well established on the global escape room stage and has venues all around the world. Players have racked up millions of hours of activity in a wide range of escape rooms and now is the time to continue launching the experience across the UK. To become the best and stay the best, our client needs a strong team of ambitious, talented and creative professionals to take them the heights they wish to achieve.
We are looking for managers who can build teams, allow them to grow and support them to deliver the best games for our client's customers. We are looking for people from all professions and backgrounds, if you are enthusiastic and creative, we want to talk!
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading and motivating your team to perform to their best
- Full day to control of the venue including P&L analysis
- Take a pro active lead on sales, seek involvement in marketing and community initiatives
- Deliver an unrivalled experience to the customer
- Manage all aspects of health and safety
- Coach your team, giving them opportunity to grow
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fun company
- Fully bespoke and in depth on the job training
- Career development opportunities
This is an amazing opportunity to become involved in a fast growing company with a simply amazing culture. To apply please send an up to date CV and a cover letter telling us what makes you amazing!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.