£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + + Excellent bonus and benefits
about 1 year ago
Salary 24-26k + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Our client is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. Operating the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology, they pride themselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy their experience.
What can I expect?
· As a Venue Manager you will play an integral part in the overall success of the venues by creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for customers and colleagues alike. You will be:
· Responsible for maximising profit and growing the business
· Fully accountable for the venues performance
· Have a sound and up to date understanding of Strict Gaming legislation
· Driving a culture of exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business
· A forward thinker who will drive the promotion of all new products and offers
· Ensure excellent store presentation, cleanliness and hygiene
The Ideal Candidate:
We are wanting to hear from you if you have previous management experience in a customer facing role alongside a can-do, customer focused attitude. Due to the industry we operate in, the successful candidate will need to undergo a Basic DBS check as part of this role.
You will be:
· Commercially minded
· Business focused
· Target & sales driven
· Experienced in a People Management capacity, ideally in a customer-facing role
· Well presented & professional
· IT literate
· Customer orientated
What are the benefits?
· The opportunity to earn Quarterly Bonuses, bonuses for successfully passing Mystery Shopper Visits, bonus if your store breaks its revenue records, Going the Extra Mile recognition bonus and rewards, and Long Service rewards
· Employee Assistance programme
· Unique online system, with access to various different learning modules
· The opportunity to grow and develop yourself personally through our clients unique professional development programme
If you are interested to hear more and think you have what it takes, please apply with an up to date CV via the links at the top of this advert.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.