£26000.00 - £30000 per annum + bonus
2 months ago
Up to £30,000 per annum plus bonus
Do you enjoy leading and inspiring people? Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face?
As a General Manager, my client will empower you to play a significant role in helping them fulfil their mission. You are going to be responsible for the management & development of your team.
- Solid background in busy hospitality environments, preferably in an Assistant/General Manager role.
- Consistent, reliable and excited to be a key part of leading and developing a happy and passionate team.
- Upbeat, approachable, chatty, human loving personality.
- Keen to learn new things and ready to adopt new ways of managing and developing people.
- Be passionate about great food.
- Excellent eye for detail and a strong understanding of stock, financials and operations.
- Great Teammate.
- Full training is provided, but we need you to be enthusiastic to get stuck in.
- Effectively managing all aspects of the restaurant's operation.
- Identifying, interviewing and hiring amazing talent.
- Making sure the quality of the food is always excellent.
- Be inspiring! Being able to make people passionate about good food.
- Training, leading, motivating and empowering your team to strive for excellence
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant.
- Creating a positive environment for our customers and the team.
- And most importantly, ensuring that each and every customer leaves your restaurant with an experience that they'll remember & leave them counting down the days 'til their next experience.
You will be able to shape how this restaurant becomes one of their busiest & most profitable. They want you to tell them what needs to be done to ensure this happens. You are the chief! And they plan to empower you to make the key decisions that make your restaurant a resounding success.
They will enrol you in their legendary training programme by their knowledgeable area managers and once ready to run the restaurant you will be ready to face the world!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.