£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + Excellent bonus and benefits
23 days ago
General Manager - Fast pace entertainment venue
Salary £55/60,000 + excellent bonus & benefits
Our client is a premium hospitality operator with an international presence, with a portfolio of activity-focused venues each complimented by a premium food and beverage offering. This is an exciting and innovative company who are looking for a General Manager for their highly popular venue in Lakeside.
The General Manager is accountable for the strategic and operational development and ongoing of their business. You will have full autonomy of the venue overseeing the Revenue, Service, F&B and customer experience and strategy planning to ensure the business is run in an efficient and profitable way delivering on all financial, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
- Lead and engage the whole team to deliver the best customer experience
- Develop and nurture internal and external relationships to help you achieve business objectives
- Accountability for the whole employee life cycle of all employees, with particular responsibility for your direct reports
- Develop effective succession plans to maintain the smooth running of the venue
- Ensure relevant checks and balances are in place to ensure delivery of KPI's
- Overall responsibility for managing the Health & Safety of your venue and managing business risk
- Ensure all business policies and procedures are followed to expected business standards
- Continually look for opportunities to implement initiatives to grow your business
- Effectively manage the P&L in line with fluctuating business
Key skills we need from you:
- Have passion & experience of delivering exceptional standards and guest experiences.
- Have at least 2 year's experience at General Manager level in a similar environment.
- Experience in F&B
- Experience in high footfall, high turnover and large team size management.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead but to continually review in order to maximise revenue and profitability.
- Highest personal standards of conduct and performance.
- Ability to lead by example. Excellent leadership and teamwork skills with an ability to inspire and motivate a large team of associates every day.
- Ability to communicate at all levels including the ability to listen to ensure full information across all areas of the business; tactful, friendly, quick witted and calm with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to interpret financial data and deliver results to an agreed budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager with a background in premium, multi-department hospitality operations to join a unique and innovative company, with the potential to develop as the company grows. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.