£22000 - £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Family Entertainment Centre
22-25k + bonus & benefits
We are currently working with a fast-growing brand of family entertainment centres across the UK. Our client's venues provide a fantastic fun-filled day out; with bowling, assault courses, laser-tag and soft play there is something for everyone!
With strong expansion plans, our client expects to double the size of their operation over the next 3 years taking them around 20 venues across the UK.
As General Manager, you will be tasked with ultimately running the business as your own. You will be responsible with training and developing your team to deliver an unrivalled experience to your customers and ensure they keep coming back for more!
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record of building sales with a hands on approach
- Ability to create a fun and friendly environment for everyone
- Passion for developing, coaching, supporting and rewarding teams.
- Hunger for driving sales and delivering financial targets
- Full of fresh ideas to drive business development and an ambition for success.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- General Managers will need to have a high focus on sales and be highly motivated with regards to hitting and exceeding targets.
- You will have full control for the day to day performance of the business including delivering on financial targets and expectations.
- Ensuring all centre operations are adhered to and all reporting procedures are completed within the required timescales.
- Managers to be very hands on. Strong attention to detail is also required to create a fun environment for our customers.
- General Managers will need to ensure that all customers receive a market leading leisure experience through superior sales and service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing brand and give yourself opportunities of clear progression. If you are interested, please send an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter through the above links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.