£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
11 days ago
General Manager - London
New opening - Premium hospitality & entertainment venue
Salary up to £75,000 DOE + bonus
Our client is a premium hospitality operator with an international presence, with a portfolio of activity-focused venues each complimented by a premium food and beverage offering. This is an exciting and innovative company with ambitious growth plans who are looking for General Manager for their new high-end bingo and restaurant concept in the centre of London.
The successful General Manager will be heavily involved in the pre-opening project, taking the site through from build stage to launch and being responsible for ongoing strategic and operational development. Future plans include a further roll out of the concept to other locations, so we are looking for an experienced operator who has the potential to take on a multi-site or operations role in the future.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of new openings, great project management skills, and a real eye for commercial opportunity and market potential. We are looking for a General Manager within a high volume, premium food-led environment and a track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to train and develop a large team and build corporate relationships.
Key responsibilities of the General Manager:
- Financial planning, forecasting and budgeting for the venue
- Being accountable for all aspects of financial control including cash, achieving gross food margin, stock control, waste, controllable costs and payroll targets
- Working closely with the Operations Director, Commercial Manager and Head of Events on strategies to increase events business and bookings
- Overseeing every stage of the customer journey to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are delivered
- Managing stock process, ensuring the team follow the correct purchasing and stock procedures including stock takes, line checks, wastage reports and loss investigations
- Recruiting, training and developing an engaged and motivated team and conducting regular staff appraisals
- Managing the team to ensure they follow brand standards, food hygiene and H&S processes
- Spending time in the venue during key service periods in order to review the capability of the team providing feedback, training, mentoring and coaching as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager with a background in premium, multi-department hospitality operations to join a unique and innovative company, with the potential to develop as the company grows. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Luxury Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Retail Recruitment Coordinator
Join C2 Recruitment!