£30000 - £35000 per annum + accommodation + excellent benefits
4 months ago
General Manager / Pub Manager
Up to £35,000 base salary + excellent benefits + accommodation
Our client is one of the UK's leading premium pub groups with a wide portfolio of individual venues, who are continuing to expand rapidly. To support them with their current success and future plans, we are currently looking for a General Manager for their fantastic destination pub in Whitchurch, Shropshire. This venue offers a wide range of hearty dishes made with the finest fresh ingredients, complimented by an array of wines, ales and spirits.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Pub Manager or General Manager within a high-volume, fresh food pub or destination venue and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills and strong commercial acumen. Excellent knowledge of food, wines and ales, a warm personality and a creative flair are essential!
Key responsibilities of the Pub Manager will include:
- Managing the venue and taking on full responsibility for all aspects of the business
- Taking a hands-on approach to the day to day running of the site
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best and ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Menu development including wine and beer offering, sourcing new products and negotiating prices with suppliers
- Managing various costs including labour and cost-efficient stock control and ordering
- Overseeing recruitment, appraisals, performance management and action plans
- Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers
- Organising and running various events
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including a profit share scheme, free accommodation and long service awards.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, passionate and innovative General Manager. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.