£23000 - £25000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
General Manager - Fast Food/QSR
£25,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Multi-Site Manager to manage all aspects of their onsite takeaway operations, including mobile pop-ups; leading the team to drive industry leading customer experience and maintain high standards. The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, Unit Manager or Store Manager within a fast-paced, QSR or fast food environment and strong communication skills.
- Operating the brands in line with brand standards, food safety, and health & safety guidelines at all times.
- Being responsible for dealing with customer queries and complaints in the appropriate manner to ensure the customer gains the very best experience.
- Ensuring the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
- Promoting the business through positive marketing strategies and ensure all POS is up to date and relevant.
- Delivering on performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
- Consistently communicating with customers and team to ensure industry leading service levels are met.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.