Bonus and benefits
9 months ago
Salary up to £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced General Managers to join one of the leading leisure companies in the UK.
The General Manager will be responsible for growing the sales and profit performance of the business through the delivery of high operating standards, compliance with all legislative requirements and the development of a well-trained and motivated team to provide and exceptional experience to members, guests and visitors.
As a General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for the preparation and implementation of business plans, financial budgets, marketing plans and CAPEX schedules to grow the operating profit of the business.
- Manage all profit and loss accounts
- Driving revenue through various sales and marketing tools
- Training & developing staff at all levels
- Strong man management skills
- Be able to think on their feet and come up with conclusive ideas
- Identifying problems and reacting to resolve the issues
- Be able to deal with costs in line with sales
- Deliver maintenance and cleanliness standards that meet or exceed Group standards.
The ideal candidate will have great organisational skills along with the passion and commitment in driving excellent service to the clientele and a proven track record in the leisure & Hospitality industry.
If you think you have what we are after and you are excited about having the opportunity to help shape a business, please email your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability following the links below.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK upon application and will be required to provide suitable and up-to date ID at first stage interview.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.