£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Cafe Store Manager
Up to £26,000 per annum + bonus
Our client is a well-established franchise partner for one of the UK's leading coffee shop brands, operating store in the South East. This award-winning company have previously been named Partnership of the Year and are continuing to expand their portfolio of stores. We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to operate one of their branded coffee shops.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a manager within a fast-paced, customer focused, café or coffee shop environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to train and develop a large team and great financial knowledge.
- To lead the store team by your own example in delivering great customer service and ensure that the store is clean, safe and inviting at all times.
- To manage the development of all members of the team, in addition to managing the recruitment process, either through succession planning and personal development or external selection; ensuring the team is fully staffed.
- To apply performance management processes in order to improve team performance where necessary.
- Through effective stock level management, labour scheduling, training, and reward and recognition, capture every sales opportunity.
- To have overall responsibility for all processes in store whilst providing consistent brand standards.
- To be aware of and be able to respond to all activity in the local marketplace.
- To ensure compliance with all aspects of the health and safety, and food safety policies and all aspects of the companies audit and operating procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially aware and driven manager to make a name for themselves with an industry-leading brand. If you have the skills we are looking for and a passion for coffee, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.