£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits
12 months ago
General Manager - exciting cinema brand
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 + bonus + benefits
39 hours per week
Our client is the largest independently owned brand of Cinemas in the UK; we are currently looking for a General Manager for their cinema in Haymarket. The ideal candidate will have experience as an General Manager or Store Manager within a fast-paced, customer focused environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to train and develop a large team.
- To deliver a premium customer experience by managing and motivating the team.
- Manage all employees reporting to the position so as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities.
- Manage operational expenditure on a day-to-day basis by implementing the Company processes and procedures consistently.
- To adhere and implement all Company Health and Safety procedures to ensure the safety of all those working and visiting the Cinema.
- To maximize revenue for the Cinema.
- 12 months experience in a similar position within a customer focussed environment.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Energetic, committed and self-motivated.
- Adaptable, flexible and excellent cash control.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here