£35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits
16 days ago
General Manager - Cinema - New Opening
c£38,000 per annum + bonus & excellent benefits
Are you a film fanatic?
Are you looking for a company that truly values their people and continuously innovates?
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading names in Cinema?
Our client is part of an international Cinema group, operating a portfolio of 26 cinemas in the UK. Each of their venues is individual and unique in their décor and offerings; screening a diverse programme of films from quality blockbusters to independent, classic, foreign-language and art-house and broadcasts of live productions. Each venue has a food & beverage operation, hosts a variety of events and offers an exceptional customer experience with uncompromising standards.
We are currently recruiting for a General Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager within the hospitality or leisure industry at a high-volume, multi-faceted venue and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to train and develop a large team and great financial knowledge. Passion for film and cinema is essential!
- Lead and engage the whole cinema team deliver the best experience
- Develop and nurture internal and external relationships to help you achieve business objectives
- Manage the cinema's marketing; maximising audiences for films and other events by increasing numbers of Members, newsletter subscribers and social media followers
- Accountability for the whole employee life cycle of all employees, with particular responsibility for your direct reports
- Develop effective succession plans to maintain the smooth running of the cinema
- Engage with customers by being visible and responding to their needs
- Ensure relevant checks and balances are in place to ensure delivery of KPI's
- Overall responsibility for managing the Health & Safety of your cinema and managing business risk
- Ensure all business policies and procedures are followed to expected business standards
- Continually look for opportunities to implement initiatives to grow your business and grow EBITDA
- Effectively manage the cinema P&L in line with fluctuating business
Benefits include exclusive access to new releases and complimentary cinema visits for you and a guest in addition to company sick pay, increased pension contributions and fantastic training and development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially aware and driven manager to lead the team at a truly exciting venue. If you have the skills we are looking for and a passion for film, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!