Birmingham, West Midlands
5 months ago
General Manager - Stunning destination cocktail & music venue
Competitive Salary DOE + monthly bonus
Our client is an independent late-night venue operator with bars and clubs in various cities across the UK, which offer the freshest music, DJ's and performers, cocktail masterclasses and luxury VIP areas. To support them with their current success and future growth plans, we are looking for an experienced General Manager for their stunning venue in Birmingham City Centre; a stylish cocktail and champagne bar with a relaxed vibe, offering live music, private parties and a VIP experience.
This bar currently trades only on a Friday and Saturday, however the General Manager will be required to work 3 additional day shifts each week. This role would suit an experienced, passionate and innovative General Manager who is looking to develop their career in an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate will be operationally strong, with a proven record of driving sales and a focus on high standards and team training.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven track records of success and sales growth in the late night industry
- An understanding and passion for cocktails, wine and champagne
- Exceptional planning, implementing and organisational skills
- Knowledge of all the required management responsibilities; P&L control, team development, cash & banking, stock management etc
- Sound knowledge of all current marketing medias and social networking
- Passion and enthusiasm with a love of music and lifestyle trends
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious General Manager within an expanding company. If you have the right skills for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.