£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + bonus + free parking+ benefits
about 1 month ago
Garden Centre Manager
Salary up to £38,000 per annum + Free Parking+ Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an independent family owned business with garden centres across the Midlands. They are known for their premium garden centres with fantastic indoor and outdoor horticultural departments, a clothing and furniture range, as well as a restaurant serving a seasonal menu.
This award winning garden centre is now looking to recruit an experienced Garden Centre Manager for their Cheltenham site.
- To manage daily operations and ensure a high level of customer sales and service
- To manage an effective budget for the site
- To ensure high standards of merchandising and displays
- To actively develop the team's skills and knowledge to deputise in your absence
- To work to the companies agreed targets and objectives
- Resolving any customer issues in person or in writing
- Excellent communication skills with good attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
- A background in garden centre retailing or similar environment
- Able to promote good team spirit to deliver excellent customer sales & service
- Able to drive performance maximising sales potential
- Project/time management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Garden Centre Manager.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the links below, attaching your CV and Cover Letter. We look forward to receiving your application!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.