Perth & Kinross, Scotland
6 months ago
Gallery Manager (Art Gallery)
Competitive Salary dependant on experience + great benefits
Are you passionate and knowledgeable about art?
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a Gallery Manager within an iconic premium / luxury retailer. This is an integral role within the business working closely with the Managing Director. Previous experience is essential, along with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an amazing team.
Gallery Manager - the role:
- Developing relationships with clients.
- Maintaining ongoing promotion and advertising of the Gallery.
- Planning, organising, presenting and marketing exhibitions, including responsibility for public relations.
- Develop relationships with existing and new artists.
- Promoting exhibitions and work by individual artists.
- Full working knowledge of the 'Own Art' finance procedure.
- Ensure correct installation and display of the artwork.
- Developing client lists by notifying potential clients of particular works and exhibitions
- Cataloguing acquisitions and keeping records.
Gallery Manager - the person:
- Knowledge of contemporary visual arts and the ability in sharing knowledge effectively.
- Sales orientated.
- Excellent at establishing relationships and developing long lasting relationships.
- Polite, friendly, tactful and approachable manner.
- Organised and methodical worker.
- Can work on own initiative and as part of a larger team.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very successful business who pride themselves on offering 1st class customer service.
The company do provide temporary accommodation for candidates relocating to the area and offer a fantastic work/life balance.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.