Up to £40500.00 per annum + Great Benefits
2 months ago
Fundraising Manager (Corporate Partnerships) - National Charity
Salary up to £40,500 per annum + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charity retailers in the position of Fundraising Manager based in London.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Partnerships, the Fundraising Manager (Corporate Partnerships) will be responsible for corporate accounts and will deliver income and manage expenditure against agreed budgets.
Fundraising Manager (Corporate Partnerships) - The Role:
- To deliver sustainable growth in income for the charity through the strategic planning and delivery of a Corporate Partnerships engagement programme.
- Ensuring that the strategy is translated into action across the Corporate Fundraising remit, so that there is a sustainable and diverse audience-appropriate programme of fundraising engagement and activity.
- To be responsible for delivering an agreed income target through the establishment and growth of the Corporate Partnerships programme for the charity.
- To develop and account manage new and existing corporate supporters for the charity, meeting agreed annual income targets and within agreed parameters.
- Develop and implement the Corporate fundraising strategy to increase the income and value from existing and potential Corporate supporters.
- Building relationships with key staff in local markets in order to engage them in winning Corporate support, including identifying and securing project visit and volunteering opportunities.
- Ensure effective stewardship of Corporate relationships, including preparing detailed proposals and providing verbal, written and face-to-face reports and updates
- Ensure that all Corporate partners are provided with 'best practice' levels of care.
- Responsible for developing relationships with existing and new companies towards meeting annual income targets.
Fundraising Manager (Corporate Partnerships) - The Person:
- Outstanding track record in achieving excellent income from corporate partners.
- Extensive experience gained in charity fundraising.
- Extensive experience of creating engaging cultivation opportunities and funding propositions to engage prospective funders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, negotiate, persuade and influence others.
- Excellent knowledge of the regulations and legal implications around charity/corporate partnerships.
This is an excellent time to join this leading charity retailer, if you feel you have the experience please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.