£22500.00 - £24500 per annum + Great Benefits
8 months ago
Fundraising Assistant (Individual Giving)- National Charity
Salary up to £24,500 per annum + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charity retailers in the position of Fundraising Assistant based in London.
Reporting to the Senior Fundraising Officer, the Fundraising Assistant will support the team across a number of direct marketing and fundraising campaigns. The Fundraising Assistant is a key role within this charity organisation.
Fundraising Assistant (Individual Giving)- The Role:
- To assist the Senior Fundraising Officer in delivering the donor retention programme, in particular, focusing on donor loyalty campaigns.
- To carry out research, in order to obtain relevant information that can contribute to proposals, donor strategies, fundraising communications, mailings and/or business support activities.
- To assist with the campaign's data and print management, ensuring the accuracy of lasered variants, prompts, Gift Aid and other merged fields for appeals, as well as, the accuracy and approval of printer's proofs for appeals.
- Maintain records of campaign performance, including monitoring and updating campaign weekly results in conjunction with our fulfilment agency, making sure they are made accessible to the IG Team.
- To compose and circulate campaign performance reports.
- With support from SFO, monitor and update campaign costs and invoices against both the campaign budget and annual IG forecasts as per agreed timings.
- To be a first point of contact for the IG team, answering general enquiries and sign-posting people to the relevant team member where necessary
- During busy periods, answer phone calls from donors and uphold our supporter promise by managing their queries and requests.
- To manage ad hoc projects as required by the team.
Fundraising Assistant (Individual Giving)- The Person:
- You will need to be efficient, organised and pro-active.
- Interest in getting involved with direct marketing campaigns, particularly with a focus on donor retention and development, ensuring all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard, within deadlines and on budget
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills, and able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to write engaging copy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, negotiate, persuade others
- Interested and passionate about working for a charitable organisation
- The ability to work closely with external agencies and internal stakeholders
This is an excellent time to join this leading charity retailer, if you feel you have the experience please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.