Wednesbury, West Midlands
£18000.00 - £21000 per annum + Great Benefits
6 months ago
Full Time Supervisor/Assistant Manager- Outlet Furniture Store
Wednesbury, West Midlands
Salary £18,000- £21,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a leading premium homewares retailer who are well established within the retail market. To support their successful business, they are looking to recruit an experienced Outlet Furniture Supervisor/Assistant Manager to support the Store Manager in managing their clearance store in Wednesbury based in the West Midlands.
The Outlet Supervisor will be reporting into the Store Manager and your role will be to optimise sales, profitability and team performance within the store in accordance with the policies and procedures set by the company.
- Supervise and lead the team to drive profitable sales through strong product knowledge, effective selling techniques and good customer service practices
- Deliver/exceed all agreed targets and KPI's
- Ensure the showroom is merchandised in accordance with the agreed layout plan and VM guidelines, and presented to a high standard at all times
- Provide leadership, guidance and motivation to all staff
- Coach team in effective selling techniques, good customer service and product knowledge
- Managing and assisting with accurate stock check
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experienced Supervisor/Assistant Manager within a 1-2-1 selling environment, ideally homewares/furniture retailing
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Strong furniture/homewares product knowledge
- Passionate about homewares and interiors
- Good IT skills
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the needs of the business
This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding premium retailer who are offer exceptional service within their stores and a very high standard of product.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.