£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Food Safety & Compliance Manager - Leading Coffee Chain
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading branded coffee chain, with over 30 units across the UK serving Train Stations, Airports, Hospitals, Universities and growing, now is a great time to join.
Food Safety & Compliance Manager - The Role
This is an independent and strategic role that will shape H&S strategy and ensuring the business maintains standards throughout future development and growth
The Food Safety & Compliance Manager will establish, implement & audit the companies food safety policies and procedures as well business wide health & safety guidelines to drive improvements the safety culture forward. The role contains the need for advisory and hands on behaviours.
The role will be split approximately 50/50 between Head Office & Field
- Head Office: develop practices, policies and procedures for the business
- Field/audits: ensure compliance and drive best practice auditing bars on a quarterly basis
You will review, develop, implement and audit the following:
- Food, Health and Safety Policies
- Training program in both food and health and safety
- Risk assessment and method statement
- Fire Risk assessments & Fire Safety
- Develop Business continuity processes
- Bar financial compliance, including cash controls
- Operational best practice regarding all business processes concerning H&S
This role will be effectively delivered in partnership with various business units to advise, train and improve business health & safety performance.
Food Safety & Compliance Manager - The Person
- Level 4 Food Safety Certificate or equivalent
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety programs
- Proven experience managing the health and safety for a multi-site, retail/food business
- Health and Food Safety auditing experience
- Understanding of relevant legislation
- Can demonstrate a capability to carry out a full investigation, identifying root causes and preventative and corrective actions
- Flexibility to travel regularly and nationally across the UK & Ireland
- Proven experience in health and safety management within a food and beverage business
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.