Up to £16910 per annum
11 months ago
Food & Beverage Supervisor
£8.13 per hour / £16,910 per annum
My Client offers a great opportunity to work in a vibrant, fast-moving and ever-changing events and hospitality industry. With no two days the same they are looking for a F&B supervisor to help support the Manager in the smooth and efficient Food and Beverage operations. The right candidate will be able to provide high levels of customer satisfaction and have previous experience as a supervisor in a busy and fast paced bar/restaurant environment.
40 hour contract
Weekend and Evening work required
Fantastic progression opportunities
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure smooth and efficient running of service within bar, restaurant, C&B, room service and still room area including any F&B concepts.
- To ensure attention to detail in the department to all operating standards
- To meet, greet, seat and serve all guests in a friendly manner, delivering and encouraging the highest standard and quality of customer service at all times.
- To be completely familiar with the hotel's complaint procedure - assisting and resolving customer queries and complaints where possible.
- To comply with all hotel operations according to the standards operations procedures manual
- To allocate job roles for each shift to the team and delegate specific duties as required
- Ensure all food and beverage staff are knowledgeable in both food and beverage products and special promotion menus.
- To understand business levels, client needs and communicate to the team through effective and motivational briefings
- To run post service / event debriefs and complete post event notes for future planning and feed back to managers
- To assist and support in the running of bi monthly department meetings in conjunction with the Deputy and HOD.
- To ensure a high level of cellar management to ensure quality product delivery
People Training and Development
- To assist with recruitment and selection of the food and beverage team in conjunction with the Deputy and HOD's requirements.
- To complete all new staff inductions to ensure a high level of staff retention.
- To ensure that all on and off job training is carried out for all casual and full time staff in conjunction with and support from the Deputy and HOD's requirements..
- To ensure all food and beverage staff are trained according to SOP Manuals.
- Ensure all training records are completed and updated by the supervisors
- To ensure all HR policies and processes are followed in relation to the team
- To attend all statutory training, department and company training as and when requested
- To ensure all timesheets are signed for correctly and submitted on a weekly basis
- To maintain stock control procedures, support the F&B Controller at month end with stock taking and supply with all relevant information.
- To ensure all administration and financial tasks are completed to the highest standard to include checklists, audits, stock takes, cash handling
- To carry out duty management shifts as required on a Rota basis.
- To assist your manager at all times and complete projects/objectives set.
- To attend and actively represent the department in relevant meetings ensuring, where appropriate, key messages are communicated to the team.
- There may be occasions when it will be requested by senior managers to carry out other duties either within the hotel or across the company at other properties by senior managers and these should be approached with a positive outlook
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here