Up to £27000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
We are looking to recruit an experienced Restaurant and Bar Manager to lead a team based in Oswestry - Shropshire.
We are looking for a warm and charismatic host to take up the reins as Bar and Restaurant Manager to drive this substantial business forward. The candidate we are looking for must have previous managerial experience in the hospitality sector, with a real passion for food and ideally with cocktail experience.
As a Manager, you'll enjoy a high degree of independence with freedom to be creative and really make the bar your own, you will work closely with the bar team to ensure all customers are given impeccable service in this unique and stylish busy venue
We are looking for a manager who is
*Able to train new and current team to ensure that the customer service is kept to a high standard
* Responsible for the liquor stock take, ordering and minimise wastage
* Commercially and financially astute
* A proven manager in a similar fresh food environment
* A big personality and a fun-loving character
* Hands-on with a 'can do' attitude
* Confident and have a flair for service
The Candidate must also have :
* Knowledge of spirits, wine and cocktail making
* Promote team work and staff morale
* Have excellent communications skills
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.